Monday, January 05, 2004

Lazy...

Today, I accomplished much and little. I wrote a review for RPG Times, worked on my novel, and got some thoughts down about a graphic novel I'd like to tackle. I'm not sure how to proceed with it, whether I should query Marvel about it first, and then write it down, or write it down and then query. I'm probably going to do a little of both; I've got the names and numbers of some people at Marvel who might be able to help, and I've got some other contacts in the industry, too.

As for the rest of my day, I caught up on comics, read RPGs until I fell asleep for a nice nap, and watched about 15 episodes of "Futurama," which I'm beginning to think is (was) one of the best shows on television.

My thought for the day: I wish they'd release "Brisco County, Jr." on DVD.

No comments: