Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Blog Lovin'

Part of the reason I installed the javascript that tracks who comes to this site (it's on the bottom of that right navbar thingy) is to see if anyone else was linking to, and more importantly reading, this blog. It turns out that someone did in fact link to me, a pretty cool blog called "Blogger Ranting" run by someone named Jaime. So, I've got to give her props, too. She wants to write and draw for The Competition, but I can't hold that against her - after all, Jeff is back at WotC these days, and it's a strange time for the industry.

So head on over to Jaime's blog and give it a read. She's just getting started, but she's got the beginnings of a good one.

Tonight, I had to run into Seattle because Liz forgot something important at the office. I got to wear my fuzzy slippers because I didn't get out of the car at any point until we got there, and there was no one at her office to say anything about it.

Today was a really good day at work for two reasons, neither of which I can really share but both of which are exciting. Tonight, I've got to plan for tomorrow's Skull & Bones campaign. I think I'm going to cut the dungeon crawl part short, because they'd rather be out on the open seas, which is totally fine. So it's time to introduce the villain. He he he.

No comments: