Thursday, January 08, 2004

Awake Early

Somehow I've gotten in the habit of waking up really early. That's OK, because I get to come out and work while Liz is still sleeping. It allows me to do things like blog entries, surf the Internet for inane shit, and work on my novel and other stuff. I also realized it might give me a good opportunity to do some morning exercises, if I could get off my lazy ass long enough. Which I may try to do in a few minutes.

There's not much to talk about at 7:00 AM on a Thursday, except that I'm already looking forward to the weekend (Skull & Bones Part II!) and my job is basically a constant, low-level stressor. Jon gave me the name of a doctor, and I'm going to see if I can get in next week - this acid shit is royally fucking with my life. I know part of it is weight, and I came back to Seattle with all the best intentions of starting a regular exercise routine, but the snow pretty much took care of that. I figure, at least doing some stretches and whatnot here in the apartment should help.

Off to write and stretch.

Blog of the Day: Here's a great reason to avoid homeschooling, other than the obvious stunting of social growth.

No comments: