Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Update Much?

Not a whole lot to say at the moment - the relaxation of the weekend has pretty much worn off, but I am enjoying a fine Monday evening. I watched this week's Deadwood, a show I like more and more with each episode. Depending on how this season turns out, it could be one of the best things on TV at the moment.

I'm talking with Jon, and I just told him that I should be writing, but I have to drag the muse out and beat her sometimes. Unfortunately, that's true, I haven't been on very good terms with her these days. I kind of think she's been musing around on me, but I can't confont her yet.

Hopefully I can trap her long enough to finish Crocodile Man, because Lord knows there's plenty of other stuff I'd like to start working on that I'm not letting myself get into yet.

No comments: