We visited Stanley at the Animal Control shelter today. He looked healthy, but bored. Tomorrow is the day his "wait time" is up; so far, his owners haven't come to claim him. I suspect that he probably won't be adopted either, so we've begun to explore other options. Keeping him is going to have to be a last resort. I plan to ask around at work tomorrow; a couple people expressed interest a few of days ago when I mentioned him, so I think it might be do-able, and that way I know he's going to have a good home. If not, we'll give him one here, and our family will grow.
Friday, April 09, 2004