Sunday, April 04, 2004

Long Time No Post

It's been a while since I've gone more than 24 hours without posting, at least when I wasn't out of town. Yesterday was hectic at work, and got more hectic towards the end of the day. It crescendoed in a last-minute meeting, which spawned a last-minute project, which spawned another last-minute project. We managed to duck out around 6:30, Jon joined Liz and I for dinner at a great little Tex-Mex place in Bellevue Square Mall. I downed three beers, more than I've had in quite a while, and I did it on an empty stomach, so I'm sure I was a little screwy for a while. We had a great time, stopped by Barnes and Noble (or Borders, they seem identical to me) afterwards, where I picked up a copy of Something Wicked This Way Comes, and Jon introduced me to some fantasy I'll have to tackle when I'm done with Cryptonomicon

Today we spent the day cleaning. Woke up, cleaned the house. Drove to the accountant, cleaned out our bank account to pay her and the gub'mint. Drove to the comic store, cleaned out my box (and picked up a copy of The Science of The X-Men, which I'm sure will make fascinating reading). Drove home, cleaned and waxed the car. Cleaned our outside utility closet. Cleaned the dishes. Cleaned the kitchen.

And somehow, I feel kinda dirty.

No comments: