Friday, April 09, 2004

Friday Morning

Tell me if this isn't fucked up: I spend a good couple hours trying to get to sleep last night, which finally happens around 1 AM. This morning, at 6:30, my body says: hey hey hey, time to get up! so when I try to go back to sleep, I can't. I'm going to be exhausted today.

Yesterday, I put out some feelers about obtaining the last four cards I need for my complete set of INWO: Assassins. Today, many came back with some promising-to-good leads. You'd think it would be easier to find four stupid cards from a game hardly anyone plays, but it's a lot harder than it seems. Especially when one of those cards was a promotional card that only ran in Pyramid Magazine back when it was still a print mag and had a circulation of, say, 2000 people.

No comments: