Thursday, March 18, 2004

Shitty Day (Plus Game of Thrones)

Today was just all-around shitty, stinky, farty, smelly. I can't place a finger on why exactly, but it was just generally miserable. Anything I write (including this blog entry) seems clunky and stupid. There wasn't much to do at work, so I was seduced by the easy availability of the Internet to dink around on - but I only visited a few sites, over and over. Blah.

Liz is at the animal shelter tonight, but I don't really care to watch a movie. I thought I wouldn't work on the computer, but I'm gonna see if I can knock some out on the next portion of my novel. I'd really like to finish.

Incidentally, I just entered the results for Sunday's Game of Thrones tournament, and it turns out in the 9th ranked player in the state. That's kind of cool. There are more than a hundred players ranked, so it's not just a hollow, meaningless number (well, OK, it is, but give this one to me, OK?)

I need to organize my GoT cards, and probably my INWO cards too. I think I can use the site that I used to finish up my Heresy collection to finish those collections as well. I'd rather not go the eBay route for Game of Thrones stuff, and I suppose I can always do some swapping with FFG for things, so we'll see.

My Storm maquette should be here tomorrow or Friday, and my Groo statue should arrive soon as well. I'm super-psyched; I just need a cool display case for these things. Of course, I might as well wait until I get a house.

Lastly (this kind of became another Odds N' Ends post, didn't it?) Leslie sent me a link to the Top 100 IM conversations. Pretty funny stuff. LOL ROFL.

No comments: