Saturday, March 06, 2004

Blah

I could post about Martha Stewart being convicted, but I'd rather just be honest: I don't give a flying fuck.

So instead I'll post a link to a great game (Flash required) that involves beating a penguin with a spiked club and making its head fly around. It's a great time-waster.

Today seemed to drag on and on at work. I was working on an article for most of the afternoon that just wouldn't come out. I felt like an ox blundering around as I wrote it. I get like that sometimes, where it's a chore to make a sentence that's grammatically correct, let alone makes sense. Because I leave Friday as a clean-up day for all the little projects I don't want to do during the week, I usually end up at 4:30 on Friday afternoon with very little to do. I'm going to teach Jon Game of Thrones in a bit, but I want to run to the bank before 5:00 and I feel motivated to do absolutely nothing else.

Therefore, "blah."

No comments: