Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Odds and Ends

I haven't had a lot of time to post in the last couple of days, and there really hasn't been anything compelling to post about. Monday moved like molasses. Yesterday was about the same. Now that I'm caught up (as caught up as I can be) on the "busy work" at work, I can begin focusing on other things - like real public relations stuff. Pitching stories, nominating us for awards, that kind of thing. The problem is, I've never done a lot of that stuff, so I'm basically going to be poking around in the dark.

In other news, my webpage seems to be permanently kaput, and I'm not sure how to go about talking to Yahoo about opening it up again. I really don't want to get a new web hosting package, because most of them are around three or four times what I way paying for my last package (as the technology increases and becomes less expensive, the cost to rent such technology has grown by a factor of four. Explain that.) Right now, I'd almost rather keep the blog and use something else to host images, such as the now-absent clever little Groo title image I made, and various other pictures. For example, I'd like to chronicle what I've been doing with my coins, so I can show readers progress and differences between cleaning methods.

So there you go: nothing to link to, no articles of interest, nothing inflammatory. I've been debating on a forum a little, but it seems to have dropped off. I'm now listed as one of the moderators at RealmWorx' Game of Thrones site as well. I suppose that means I should learn how to moderate.

No comments: