Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Another Manic Monday

Most of today was wasted in meetings. At least I felt like I accomplished, or at least was privy to, some of the more esoteric aspects of my job, which is cool. Everyone in the office is taking off for GAMA, so I'll pretty much be alone. Brook is coming over tomorrow for a bad movie night with Chad, so that should be fun.

Yesterday's Game of Thrones tournament went pretty well - we had 5 people show up, which was unexpected. I'm trying to get a more solid player base going in this area - I suspect there are a lot of smaller groups who have no way to communicate with each other and advertise their games other than the pretty crummy website Fantasy Flight runs, so I started a Yahoo Group to allow us to communicate better. We'll see how interested people are, and work from there. So far, the response has been pretty good.

If Jon is reading this, Big Purple is a go, and I'll have some cheddar for you right when you get back. That, and have a good time - you're a prince.

Oh yeah: I won an Ebay auction today (I SNIPEd it actually!) for a Storm maquette from Hard Hero. This one is an artist proof, #13 of 200, and it's signed by the sculptor. And I got it at less than half of the retail price. I rule!

No comments: