Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Not Much To Say

I haven't posted much about what's going on in my life lately, primarily because there isn't anything exciting going on. Not that my life is boring, it's just kind of mundane. Today was my grandmother's birthday, and I just got off the phone with her. Tomorrow, Liz is coming by the office to talk to a co-worker about her resume and portfolio so she can keep her job options open. Jon's girlfriend broke up with him. Angela wants to have children. Crabby and Roger and apparently Mr. Stick are talking about coming to visit this summer. I don't know if I'm going to Poland. The stress in my office is hovering somewhere around Mt. St. Helens level. It's one of those times when I feel like the little boat on the big ocean, kind of bobbing along and minding my own business while the world around me screams and throws fits. An appropriately Buddhist image.

No comments: