Monday, March 29, 2004

A Perfect Day

Today was gorgeous; I wish I was outside more to enjoy it. I drove over to The Dreaming for a Game of Thrones tournament today; I took sixth out of ten, which isn't bad because I lost the first game to the #1 player in the country (it was a pathetic shutout). Afterwards, Chad followed Liz and I over to the Seven Gables to meet up with John and Angela to see Good Bye, Lenin!, which turned out not to be the comedic farce I thought it would be. It's a damn good movie, funny at times but in a dark, dry way. It's much more of a movie about the exerience of reuinification of Germany in 1990; I don't think an American film could have hit the points Lenin did.

Alas, I'm spending this evening indoors, watching "The Simpsons" and later "Deadwood." I've got an awful pain in my lower back that won't seem to go away. Maybe I'll crank up some SSX 3 and "fergitabouddit."

No comments: