Monday, May 16, 2005

All RPGs Must Be Played

Our kitchen is all but done; Liz is mopping it as I write (a one-person job, so I'm trapped on this side of the house with the Internet). I'm moving the fridge from the living room back to its appointed space in a few minutes, and after that there's one small section of white paint that managed to escape my earlier touch-ups that shall be eliminated.

We got back from running errands in Seattle - me to my comic shop and us hitting the supermegaTarget at Northgate for some much-needed house supplies. I picked up the revised copy of All Flesh Must Be Eaten in anticipation of running a game using the system on Tuesday, and a Bag 'O Zombies to go with it. I was going to run the game using the Savage Worlds system, but I'm not terribly keen on the "heroic" level of characters that game creates; it's fine for many other roleplaying situations, but for where I'm planning on taking the All Flesh game, it should stay within the system of "normal people who can die very easily."

Hopefully the others at the office will want to give it a spin.

No comments: