Friday, June 17, 2005

Progress

After yesterday's little tirade, I actually feel a lot better. Of course, sitting around drinking Scotch and playing poker with my friends last night might have helped too.

To prove that I've actually been a productive human being, I offer pictures of my house. The first is a "before" picture that I took when we were inspecting the house before you bought it - so you know what we've done.



The second is the same thing, with my notes:



The third is a picture of our (nearly) finished room. It's a little cluttered and is missing the molding around the ceiling to finish the seam, but you can see the improvements:



And, for kicks, a version with my notes:

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It's been a lot of fucking work, and at times has made me feel more trapped than any other experience (even a week long babysitting stint) but when you look at the before and after, you really can tell that indeed "progress" has been made.