Sunday, June 12, 2005

Grand Theft Update

The car is back in my possession. They didn't steal any of the valuables out of the car except for Liz's leather jacket. My parking permits were stacked in the glove box with my CDs, the refund check from the dentists office was - get this - folded up and stuck neatly in a magazine, and my comic books were all in the trunk.

However, there's soot all over the inside of the car, likely from the marijuana I found sprinkled all over the inside. It's like the reefer fairy came down and blessed my car. Also, they tore the factory stereo out and installed a better one (which I had to give back to the cops), but did a really shitty job of it so now the locks don't work, the interior lights don't work, the speedometer and odometer don't work, and there's a bunch of gouges on the interior console.

So after this gets assessed next week, repaired, and cleaned, I might finally get my brakes and oil done.

1 comment:

Seth Johnson said...

But did they put in the nitro package?