Friday, June 10, 2005

Grand Theft Auto'd

Last night I dropped my car off at the mechanics to replace the brakes and take a look at the engine. I called them at noon today to see how it was going, and the mechanic says they never got the car. Huh?

Yup. Sometime after I dropped the key in the night slot and this morning, some dickless piece of shit fished the key out from under the garage door and took off in my vehicle. In so doing, the thief left the car s/he stole before mine sitting in the parking lot. I actually have to hand the person props: I never would have thought of fishing a key out of a night drop to steal a car (mine is the kind that doesn't start unless it has the key). So there was a certain degree of thought that went into this, and I can respect that.

Funnier is the fact that last night, I was playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on my X-Box. So while I was playing GTA, I was the victim of GTA.

God, I love irony.

No comments: