Saturday, June 26, 2004

CONfusion

Once again, I've stolen a couple of moments to blog on the floor at a convention. This time I'm at Origins, and it's been a very good show. I'm trying to adjust to my new role as Communications Manager, which means a lot less contact with our volunteers and players, and a lot more contact with press types and Veeps, which is good in some ways but it kind of makes me think I'm kissing ass and ignoring what's important, even when I'm obviously not.

I made out with an entire library of Eden Studio's All Flesh Must Be Eaten game, and I found the perfect baby gift for Jenny. Otherwise, I really didn't come across a lot of stuff I really wanted. All of the cool stuff is coming out at GenCon this year (AEG's "World's Largest Dungeon" being the #1 on my list of cool stuff), so Origins is kind of like a warm-up show.

I have to get up at 5 AM EST tomorrow to make it home, which is really 2 AM on my internal clock. Times like this, I really wish I could sleep on airplanes.

No comments: