Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Ready for Texas

I'm ready, ready to get out of the office and away from the inevitable fires that sprout and just get out and watch some games. Maybe even play in one or two of them.

Last night, Elizabeth surprised me (I love it when she does that). She knew the girls' names on the second Joe Millionaire. She also knew his name, his backstory, and what happened in the last episodes. I wouldn't have thought that reality TV would be her cuppa, but there you go. I dusted off Vice City and gave it another spin. I've been working on finishing the Unique Jumps. I've got 7 more to go, and then I'm going to play Crazy Taxi (with the VC taxis) or the Firetruck missions. One good thing about losing my PS2 Memory Card: I can test how much better I've gotten at Vice City, because I'm ripping through the game in a quarter of the time.

Oh yes, and I wrote almost 2000 words on Crocodile Man last night - so Chapter 9 went off to the editor. That means I've written around 90,000 words - probably more, but I know some will be lost in the first revision! Only three more chapters to go! Damn!

No comments: