Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Mission Accomplished

Eric Boehlert wrote a very compelling article on Salon.com about the attitude of invincibility surrounding the Bush administration, conservative supporters of the War, and Iraq. Although the lead text paints it as a pundit article, it isn't. His proof of the arrogance of the administration is best illustrated by his reminder of Rumsfeld's quote earlier this year about how Baghdad is safer than Washington, DC, because of the murder rate in the later. Based on what's happened in the last few days, we know it isn't.

Tomorrow, I'm going to see The Matrix Revolutions, so I'm sure I'll have a lot to say about that when I'm done. I'm also halfway through A Storm of Swords, which I find enormously entertaining.

I go buy comics tonight, too!

No comments: