Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Heresy

I'm waiting for my ride to the airport to go to Wizard World Texas, and going through the 4500-some Heresy: Kingdom Come cards that arrived last night. I bought them off eBay, and I expected them to be cherry-picked of the rares and chock-full of commons. Believe it or not, they seem to be exactly what was advertised: a collection that someone used to play with. I've gone through the first quarter of them, and it's only missing two rares - plus, there are lots of duplicates of rares for trading purposes. Needless to say, I lucked out. The art on these cards is fantastic, and someday I'd like to write a novel based in this universe - the idea of angels and demons expelled from Heaven and Hell into a futuristic, decaying world is enticing to say the least.

Oh, and I think I've rescended my "no driving" pledge. Maybe.

No comments: