Wednesday, October 22, 2003

The Underdogs

I just wanted to draw everyone's attention to an excellent website, the Home of the Underdogs. They have taken the time to catalogue and, in many cases, offer for download all kinds of ancient computer software. I've found programs on that site that I had one copy of years ago, or had and wanted to play and never got the chance, or just never got the chance to try. For example, tonight I found the second Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes game. I wasn't even aware there was a second game until I searched on a whim, and there is was, with great reviews and everything. Nice! I will keep them in mind when penning my next column for the RPG Times. Speaking of, I should do that soon, but right now I'd rather eat a slice of pumpkin pie and kick back with some Game of Thrones books...

No comments: