Tuesday, October 21, 2003

It's All in the Genes, Baby

Even though I've been steering away from CNN.com, I did pick up this story, about a study that seems to confirm sexuality is hard-wired. Of course, I've argued this for a while, but it's good to see medical science confirming it. The anti-gay crowd isn't going to like it, but when I look at the success of a TV show like "Will and Grace," and consider that even thirty years ago homosexuality wasn't even something you could mention on the evening news, the gay civil rights movement has made great strides.

This is good news the day I begin my new job. Like a bright little ray of sunshine.

What I'm reading: Just started A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin.
What I'm listening to: Ben Folds - The Luckiest.
What I'm going to watch tonight: too early to tell, I haven't had coffee yet.

No comments: