Friday, October 10, 2003

Camper Van Jason
In preperation for a camping trip tomorrow, we went to Target to get some necessities and ended up with twice as many as planned. That's OK; I've been meaning to buy a portable lounge chair for a while now. We also ended up with the Platinum Edition DVD of The Lion King, so we'll watch it over dinner tonight. It's going to make me long for a true home theater system more than I already do. I'm biding my time until we are debt-free and can spend our money on the more frivolous things in life.

Like portable lounge chairs.

There's a lesson in there somewhere.

I got my Lord of the Rings Marathon ticket, too. Go me! I've decided that times like this are what the giant tubs of unlimited-refill popcorn are for. And, of course, pouring rivers of that butter-substance on them. Which reminds me of the time my friends and I made the unhealthiest popcorn possible in college. It contained, among other things, an entire stick of butter, a block of cheese, and a package of bacon. In one bowl of popcorn. I was the only one who choked down more than two bites, which, looking at my gut, isn't that much of a surprise.

No comments: