Thursday, October 09, 2003

A Ticket to Ride
It's been a long day so far, and it's only 2 in the afternoon. Today, tickets for the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Marathon went on sale, at least in theory. For those who don't know, all three Lord of the Rings movies are showing on the 16th of December back-to-back. Of course, I wanted a ticket, so I hop online to try to buy one and the website has ground to a halt. Apparently, they didn't anticipate the level of traffic for this event, so it is being delayed until tomorrow.

We'll see.

Until then, news of dead people half a world away has been replaced with news of basketball stars committing horrific sexual acts on women.

On the upside of life, I'm hammering out details of a HeroClix uber-event in Tulsa this winter when I go back to visit, where I provide a bunch of prize support and we have a food drive for charity. That should be fun.

More tonight, if I'm not too tired to write a little something.

No comments: