Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Beer Thirty
A long day at work. So long, I don't even want to talk about it.

Instead of talking about the six American soldiers killed in Iraq, the news would rather talk about the six senior citizens killed in Louisiana when church their bus ran into a truck. Coutesy of the Commie Pinko Liberal Media. I need to find a better news source than CNN methinks.

It's really sad when you get home and you're thinking about your day and you can't even put into words what you accomplished.

My cats are taking out their aggressions on each other. I don't have that luxury.

Perhaps I'll try writing.

The good news is that I'm less than 100 pages away from finishing A Clash of Kings...

What I'm reading: A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin (almost done!)
What's playing: Nothing.
Movie: Harry Potter 2, but I decided today that I'm going to have to see Kill Bill.

No comments: