Wednesday, November 03, 2004

To-Do List For Tomorrow

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

In the next few days, I plan to purchase my first firearm, in order to exercise my Second Amendment rights against tyrrany.

My dad turned out to be right: they weren't going to let it go. The war against East Eurasia will continue, and the sheep complacently go into the night.

It's too bad Iceland is closed to immigration.

2 comments:

Wolfgang Baur said...

Hell, I'll go with you. I'm ready to buy a gun if Bush is re-elected.

I actually had the "How bad would things have to get before we leave the country?" talk with the wife today. We ain't there yet, but sometimes it's damn frustrating to see things going so badly.

Anonymous said...

I'm actually thinking about buying a gun myself, and you know how I feel about them. But for now, I'm in shock. I'm dreading how I'm going to feel once that wears off.
-Angela