Friday, November 05, 2004

Smoking Out a Neo-Nazi

The link below scares me. So I wrote him a little email:

    Thank you for revealing what conservatives really want - to viciously murder and maim liberals like Edward Norton's neo-Nazi character in American History X.

    I'll give you my address, if you'd like. I'll lay down, with my head on the curb, so you can come up and put your boot to my skull and destroy my dumb liberal brain. You can watch it flow all over the sidewalk, and know that you murdered someone simply because I feel that two people who love each other should be able to share medical benefits, and that I feel that children should have access to affordable health care. I mean, we libs - Dims - whatever you want to call us - really are so stupid that we can't be allowed to go on, right? Scatter us to the wind, kill us - you're right and we're wrong, simply becuase more of you voted.

    I must ask: would murdering me make you feel powerful? Would it make you feel good?

    Heck, I won't even tell the cops if you want to kill me. So whaddya say?
I wonder what the Neo-Nazi will say... All responses will be shared.

1 comment:

Michael said...

this blog rocks. you rock. keep rockin.