Tuesday, May 04, 2004

A Return to Normalacy

Hopefully I can get back to my regular life. I feel great today, good enough to head into work. I didn't get nearly as much done over this last weekend as I thought I would, mostly because I was sitting on the couch for extended periods of time. I watched Big Fish, easily the best movie I've seen in a long time, and re-watched Master and Commander and tried to watch Dead Alive, which I do not recommend when you're dealing with bloody gauze.

I think I'm going to skip my Skull & Bones game this week, because I've had zero time to prepare for it. I'm going to see if I can change the night, so I can weasel into Jon's campaign he's trying to start at work. And if Brook gets his Shadowrun game off the ground, I will give it a shot, too.

As I cranked up Civ 3 for a game this weekend, I realized that computer games and relationships don't really mix. Therefore, I've made an informed decision to stay away from City of Heroes. It pains me to say it, but I have a feeling that the time required to seriously play a MMORPG would basically destroy my relationship with Liz.

OK, time to hit the shower. I've gotta shave this morning.

No comments: