Friday, May 14, 2004

From the Reality is Disgusting Department

I've read two seperate blogs today where their authors have been attacked for commenting on American soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners, and not commenting on masked men beheading Nicholas Berg. Although I have no real comment on this appaling video - it is what it is - I will say that the reason I was outraged over the American soldiers abusing prisoners is that I expect more from American troops than I do from Al-Quaeda terrorists. I could write an essay about that, but I think, in this instance, saying less is more.

Towards that end, I offer a website where you can download and watch the video. It will require you to download and install DivX if it's not already on your computer. I'll warn ya, even though it's in a pretty low resolution, it's very, very graphic and disturbing.

No comments: