Monday, January 02, 2006

Me Lately

Not very many updates lately, and I apologize. There hasn't been a whole heck of a lot going on. I worked all week last week, played in a poker game Friday night, and spent most of this weekend relaxing and goofing off. I have a buddy whose girlfriend works at a camping store, and every six months or so they have a huge sale and can get camping stuff really cheap, so I had her grab me a GPS system. So I've been out Geocaching the last couple of days. Basically, you use your GPS to find a hidden container (a "cache") and log your visit, and take a little goodie and drop off a little goodie. It's a really good excuse to get out and walk, and a cool way to find little places that you might not have been able to find otherwise - like the 110-year-old Swedish cemetary we found today.

I'll update more often when my life gets more interesting, I promise.

No comments: