Monday, February 23, 2004

Games Galore!

I won, I actually won! My Game of Thrones tournament that is. I guess I should qualify by saying that I only had to beat one opponent, but I did it and I won!

Ahem, sorry. I haven't won a GoT tournament yet. So I'm excited.

There isn't anything really good out game-wise to pick up these days; I am going to get the deluxe character sheets and DMs screen from WotC one of these days, and I saw a d20 Modern Weapons Locker book that I'll probably buy in the near-future, but nothing jumped out at me. So, for six bucks, I grabbed a pack of twenty-some games by Cheapass. Cheapass makes some pretty funny stuff, and I figured, for six bucks, what the hell - it will at least give me something to do while I'm camping this year.

Speaking of, the mountains were crystal-clear and on display today. Rainier was mostly obscured by some haze, but Mt. Baker was out and the Olympics were the clearest I've ever seen them. It's great being on the ocean and surrounded on three sides by mountains. Moving out here was probably the best decision I've made during my adult life, after getting married.

Normally I don't mix blogging with work, but I couldn't pass this up. A site called All Nerd Review did an interview with me at Toy Fair, and it's pretty humorous. Read it here. OK, shameless plug over.

No comments: