Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Next Morning

I should have taken out a video camera last night. Imagine the best fireworks show ever mounted by a city, then put it in 360-degree panoptivision (or something), and then it lasts for hours.

Last night's crankiness aside, I have a feeling I might have enjoyed the show more if I was in lawn chairs in my front yard watching the spectacle (and notice I'm not necessarily referring to the fireworks) than inside after being on the road for six days, averaging about four hours of sleep each night, and after having returned at midnight left at six AM for Canada to get my in-laws, whom I feel like judge me at every possible opportunity.

On this, my day off, I'll be dealing with getting my stolen car back from the shop, trying to convince the insurance company that indeed my speedometer did work before Mr. Duane Bates stole my car, and taking my inlaws to the airport.

No comments: