Saturday, July 16, 2005

Good 'Ol Comic-Con

Another Comic Con. Highlights from this year: Greg Rucka (writer for the Adventures of Superman, Wonder Woman, and more) is a huge fan of our Pirates game and signed a comic over to me after I gave him a free Pirates ship. I attended an amazing panel with Richard K. Morgan (author of Altered Carbon), which ended up being like a master class where he gave me some excellent one-on-one advice about editing my novel and finding an agent. I ran into Bruce Campbell's kid in the elevator. And I've seen several interesting Electrical Tape Girl variants. I have to get a phone with a camera so I can share the awesomeness that is Comic-Con with my readers.

I'm having a great time, and I keep thinking: man, I could be doing PR for a yard rake company at a convention. My blessings are many!

No comments: