Friday, April 08, 2005

Writes and Wrongs

Tonight my gaming group opted to go with Star Wars d6 rather than my tarot game; I can't really say I blame them, but I was a little disappointed that I won't be able to give it a test drive. I'm thinking I might open myself to criticism galore and stick it on The Forge soon, but maybe I'll toss it to the Alliterates and see what they think.

I sat down to do a repeat of last night's chapter-writing, got a paragraph and a half in, and said "screw it." I just feel too damn tired to write at the moment, and I don't think anything I'm going to put down will be all that good.

I downloaded an album by Frou Frou, who does Dido better than Dido does Dido and does a great song on the Garden State soundtrack. Much digging it. I'm a little disappointed that the Postal Service song I like so much now seems to be on the radio every time I'm in the car; I just don't want to reach a point of oversaturation.

Wish I had more interesting things to report or discuss. I'm sure you all are sick of hearing about my house, and I'm kind of sick of working on it and talking about it. I'm going over to have dinner with a co-worker and her husband after an afternoon Mariners game this weekend; that's my exciting plans.

No comments: