Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Movie Shotgun: Predator and Alien Vs. Predator

Watched two movies yesterday: Predator and AVP. Predator was less cool than I remember it being as a twelve-year-old, but better then I expected it to be. AVP was actually much better than it was in the theater, for some reason. Maybe I'm just more forgiving of a movie as time passes. I certainly want to see Primer again, and considering my pretty harsh critique the first time around, I didn't think I'd say that.

Tonight, I'm in the mood for something dark. Really dark. I wonder if Liz is up for Requiem for a Dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife would not speak to me for the rest of the day after renting Requiem. It was not "subtle" in its presentation, but it definitely gets the point across. Oh, and Jennifer Connelly is one of the sexist woman ALIVE! Speaking of movies, this weekend we rented "Casablanca." It was one of the most perfect movies I have ever seen (I know, I know... everyone but me has already seen this movie.) What is more amazing to me is that it was done in 1942... at the very start of America's involvement in the war.

Bobby