Saturday, August 13, 2005

Sicky Poo

I'm now ready to subscribe to Jeff's Health Care Plan: Don't Get Sick.

I spent most of the day yesterday either sleeping, on the toilet (ahem), or trying very hard not to throw up. I went into work for about three hours in the morning, but I think I may have caused more trouble than I solved by being in the office. At 11, I felt like the grim reaper was knocking on my skull, so I vacated the premisis, came home, and slept until about 7 this morning, with a brief intermission to drive two blocks to the grocery store for some bread and chicken noodle soup (thank GOD for a store two blocks away!)

Today, I feel better, but not quite 100%. I'm going to be taking it easy today, piddling around and enjoying my weekend off. There's a sale at a local pet store this morning, so I'm going to stock my aquarium with some fish.

No comments: