Monday, July 10, 2006

Work Explained

So I've got a writing contract! A bona-fide RPG writing contract, that promises some nice pay. And as I mentioned before, it is a subject very near and dear to my heart.

Glutton Creeper Games is doing an official, licensed d20 Modern translation of Fallout. I am one of four developers working on the project. I am unbelievably stoked, because (little known fact) I already did a Fallout PnP project back in college. Now, I know better than to write 180,000 words I know I'll never be paid for - but at the time, it was great fun and an excellent way to hone my RPG writing skills (which sadly, still do not pay the bills.)

So it's going to be consuming some of my free time moving forward, but I'm hoping to have my name on a hardcover gaming book by Christmas. Heck yeah!

1 comment:

Roger Whitson said...

I want a signed copy.