Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Coming Alive

The last few days at work have been wholly refreshing, because I've been able to put aside a lot of the inane website work I normally do to tackle a big public relations project we're doing. I forgot how fun it is to work on something like this; after leaving it for insane levels of stress, and coming back, it's like a gust of fresh air. I love it. I am actually surprised at how much I've missed doing this stuff; I seem to have a knack for it, and it's damn fun to do. I feel more alive than I have in a long time.

In other news, San Andreas debuts tomorrow. This evening, we watched Matchstick Men and I'll play some Vice City one last time to tide me over. Seth got his copy early, and is playing it right now. I am jealous. He'd better be at work tomorrow.

I finished my RPG writing, and the company wants me to do some more work. That makes me exceptionally happy. I turned in a book proposal today, and I've got a short story to make a few changes to, and it's ready for a contest. I'd also like to work some more on the next novel - I have to try to remember to find time to do that. Liz is almost done with the first run through Crocodile Man, so I should have that to edit soon, too.

No comments: