Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Earth Day, Two Days Late

With all the green-related posts I've been making lately, you'd think I would have been all over Earth Day. My buddy Chris and his girlfriend were in town this weekend, so most of my time was spent with them rather than online. So no Earth Day post.

I would however like to direct your attention to Lifehacker, who have linked to a wonderful list of 10 easy things you can do to "go green." I'm still not sold on the meat one (I've seen the statistics bandied about for vegetarianism being more eco-friendly, but they mostly seem to be supported by vegetarian activist studies rather than hard science.) You can also have my high-powered ancient showerhead when you pry it out of my cold dead fingers - my power wash isn't something I'm willing to part with. But the others are good suggestions. Check it out.

No comments: