Monday, May 15, 2006

Post E3

Although I didn't attend E3, I was responsible for our coverage team on the ground in Seattle, which meant last week was a 5 am - 6 pm shift of reading the Internet for any new kernal of information about what we, or our competitors, might be up to. It also meant getting up at 4 and getting home around 7, watching TV for an hour, before falling into bed at 8:30.

So this weekend, I caught up on sleep. Did some yardwork. Hit some garage sales with Brook and Wendi, and played a little Oblivion (although not as much as I might have liked). Seth came over last night for some video games and general frivolity, which was a nice capstone.

This week should thankfully be light, and I will - in theory - have the chance to post some things I've been meaning to post for a while.

No comments: