Saturday, March 11, 2006

Weeds and Feeds

Once again, I carped my diem and got up nice and early to start working outside. I didn't get quite as much done as I hoped, but I completely weeded two of the front flower gardens and put down the last of the grass seed in some of the areas that still look a little bare. I'm gonna have to get one of those metal-pushy-speady things to put down the other lawn-healthy stuff that's still sitting in my garage - maybe next weekend.

My other goal was to try to track down an Xbox 360, so I can actually play what I've been marketing. So far, no dice. I want to get one from a Best Buy so I can get one of their performance service plans, but each store I talked to had none, and had no clue about when more might be in.

Dead Rising, the Capcom zombie game, comes out in May. So that's my deadline to try to find one of these beauties.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Hey Jason - check out this Xbox 360 Tracker. http://www.i4u.com/article4984.html

Jason said...

You are officially the Mothafuckin' Pimp! Thanks for the tip - it'll text message my phone whenever one comes in!

I can use teknowlodgy!!!