Saturday, June 07, 2008

Blogging Ain't Easy

That's not true: actually it's really easy. In fact even my mom is blogging now. These are indeed crazy times.

No, what isn't easy is coming up with good content. That's been the Puppet Show's problem since the beginning. With RSS and Google Reader Shared Items, I don't feel like I have to make blog posts about other blog posts unless I have something really significant to add, which I typically don't. I could be blogging about PR and marketing but who really wants to hear about that? Creative blogging is alright but I don't do it nearly enough to make it the focus of this blog.

So I'm sure I'll keep inundating you with randomness and hopefully have fewer filler posts, but I also feel like I only have so much I can devote to blogging and writing and sometimes I have to direct it in other places - a story, the other blogs I work on, and so forth. So please pardon me if I don't update but a couple of times a week. It's not from lack of desire, just lack of time and energy.

No comments: