Saturday, November 15, 2003

Friday Afternoon

Most of my work is done for the day, so I'm kind of cooling my heels until the HeroClix FAQs and revised rules go live in a few minutes. Then, I get to watch the forums light up for a while. Everyone in the office is sick (including some people still here, which worries me greatly), so the faster I can get out of here tonight, the better I'll feel. I'm not walking tonight since I have some boxes to take home and like the grand moron I am, I forgot my backpack.

This weekend looks like fun: Karissa is coming in for a wedding, and we're meeting her for Vegan food tomorrow. That's not a nationality, it's a way of making food without any animals or animal products. Dorcas provided me with a great list of restaurants (none of them Vegan, though), so I have a feeling that dining out will be a large force in my near-future.

Saturday, that boat movie that has been getting good reviews. As a funny side note, everything that the first two reviews of it said was good, the Seattle PI reviewer said was bad. I chuckled when I read that this morning. Sunday, the Game of Thrones tournament. And next week, I depart for Wizard World Texas. That should be plenty cool - Indy HeroClix World Championships, and hanging out with Larry and David and Wrich. I'm going to try to get my greedy paws on some Fantastic Four bookends while I'm there, too, so I can bring some books for my desk at work as reference materials.

No comments: